My Top 10 TED Talks For Success
By Sam Yang - Get similar updates here
TED is a global set of conferences that brings together presenters who share "Ideas Worth Spreading." From billionaires to presidents, Nobel Prize Winners to sports stars. TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) has become a highly popular vehicle for inspiration, self improvement, innovation, and the challenging of old ideas.
It has especially proven popular for entrepreneurs, business people, startup founders, creatives, and anyone wanting to live the success driven life.
Here are my top 10 TED talks for the success driven individual:
10. Sir Ken Robinson on education stifling creativity
9. Mellody Hobson on diversity making for better businesses and a better society
8. Malcolm Gladwell on the nature of choice and happiness
7. Chris Sauve: The habits of highly boring people
6. Simon Sinek on purpose, the golden circle, and the big why
5. Mike Rowe on the nature of hard work, and how it's been unjustifiably degraded in society today
4. Larry Smith on how failure is a good thing
3. Dan Pink on the ineffectiveness of incentives and traditional rewards
2. Seth Godin on why bad or bizarre ideas are more successful
1. Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
Bonus credit: Benjamin Bratton on how TED talks don't matter unless you actually do something to create change
Sam Yang from an early age has been obsessed with connecting the dots between martial arts and efficiency, health, mindset, business, science, and habits to improve optimal well-being. For more info, join his newsletter. You can also connect to All Out Effort on Facebook and Twitter.